Join our team!
Let’s bring on-demand clothing care to life. Several full-time positions are currently open in Atlanta, Georgia, and Los Angeles, California.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Sr. Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creative strategy and execution of brand marketing campaigns and will oversee the attraction and conversion of qualified leads. Ideally, you will have experience developing demand generation campaigns, B2B email marketing, paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, google), SEO, Adwords and list segmentation. You also thrive working in collaboration with business development teams, identifying opportunities in the sales process, and enhancing initial customer engagements.
- Own the execution of lead generation programs across different channels from start to finish.
- Design & execute the overall email marketing & lead nurturing strategy.
- Identify target audiences and own list building & segmentation.
- Drive collaboration to create content for website, emails, sales & customer needs.
- Promoting Presso’s brand awareness at trade shows & industry events.
- Preparing and presenting monthly & quarterly reports to share with senior management.
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of SEO and Adwords
- Experience creating email campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of social media marketing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- High level of proficiency with data and reporting tools
- Experience with Zoominfo, Hubspot preferred
Electrical Engineering Lead
Android App Developer
- React Native
- Enable Presso machines to scale geographically by enabling remote control, predictive maintenance, etc.
- Develop cross-platform internal apps/tools for the Presso service team to monitor robots, manage inventory, automate customer success, etc.
- Develop testing platforms, procedures, scripts, and frameworks
- Work closely with the UI/UX and Backend teams in implementing various Android features in our apps.
- Build resilience and recovery features to minimize disruption to the user experience in case of failure conditions
- Collaborates with the app teams on automated testing strategy, including continuous integration and delivery.
- 2+ years of professional experience developing android applications
- Strong understanding of version tracking and git workflows
- A strong foundation of object-oriented programming skills and deep familiarity with computer science topics including data structures and algorithms
- Ability to keep up with rapidly changing platforms and awareness of the latest advances in Android and frameworks
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-growing team environment.
- You can thrive in a small team environment
- You will be collaborating across many participating teams, so good interpersonal skills will help you succeed in this role.
- We prefer someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering (web development, cross-platform app development, or similar)
- Degree in MIS or Computer Science OR a strong computer science background with proficiency in data structures and algorithms
Chemical Engineering Intern
Mechanical Engineering Intern
Computer/electronics Engineering Intern
Business Development Intern
Our internships are 3 months long and we looking to fill this position immediately (November 2021)
Join the revolution of clothing care and help Presso delight its customers with its innovative technology. As an intern, you will be part of a high-performing and innovative company that is passionate about problem-solving, technology, and product development. You’ll be part of our growing business team mainly collaborating with our Customer Success team.
- Helping the Customer Success Lead in building processes to help us scale our CS team.
- Helping the Head of Business Development organize the team workspace and environment.
- Helping organize customer events and product launches in collaboration with the whole business team.
- Spearhead data analysis projects for Customer Success leads that provide insights for high-performing users.
- Track, report, and optimize key learnings and results across various performance initiatives and streamline internal processes.
- Ability to motivate yourself and others, prioritize your own work, and adapt and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to collaborate with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work on group projects as well as independent thinking and proactive initiatives
- Strong research, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Must possess effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task